YO COR BURN ME

March 08, 2005

Si u rock of awesomeness

Hey dudes and dudets, i woke this mornin to find that the loan for my personal training course has not been approved so i now cant do it... i feel depressed enough at the moment and then this... my life had plateaud and did not have any direction but now its going down hill...any way with this news i moved to the internet to find that si had poured out emotions about gods love that i seem to have ignored for weeks...
this is for you si there was so much i wanted to comment on your post there was no room and i just needed to that you have encouraged me and that no matter what the circumstances god loves you the same,unconditionally...back to wat i was saying on the comment...GODS LOVE ROCKS!!!!WE HAVE TO LOVE EACH OTHER TO EXPERIENCE THE FULLNESS OF GODS LOVE!!!it says in the bible.....

34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. 35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
john 13:34-35
11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No man has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us. 13 By this we know that we abide in him and he in us, because he has given us of his own Spirit.
1 john 4:11-13

si has really encouraged me to seek gods love as it is the greatest gift anyone could recieve, and is open to anyone who wishes to recieve it...God gives great presence...Amen?

rob
triple Eggz

lyrical content by rwj at 8.3.05

3 Comments:

  • I'm really sorry to hear that your loan application wasn't accepted. I know how much you were looking forward to the course so I'm sorry dude.

    It's not often I post on my blog about our Father, but this morning on the bus He was telling me that for some reason I had to. Now the reason is obvious, I'm glad my words could be of some encouragement.

    You're an awesome guy, I hope and pray that real soon things will start looking up for you.

    TripleEggz.

    By Blogger Simon Bridgwater, at Tuesday, 08 March, 2005  

  • hiya rob i get it now thx. his name is martin and he is lovely and if does mess wiv me i will certainly give u a shout ok thx.
    kylie bye xxx
    god bless
    i will blog soon again

    By Blogger kylie, at Tuesday, 08 March, 2005  

  • Poor Rob. I'm sorry that you can't do that personal training course at the moment. But hey, your time is still to come. You know God cares for you and every thing happens for a reason (even though we often don't think what God does makes any sense at all - at least I do). In the end it will all work out. Try to not focus on "small" things in this life but on what is waiting for you in the end. This life on earth is just a test, don't let anything drag you down. Keep on running Rob, you got the power through Christ. Love from sunny Switzerland

    By Blogger Simone's adventures, at Sunday, 13 March, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home