YO COR BURN ME

February 24, 2005

rap wars

S to the T, E Parkes is wicked,
check him now on lemony snickett,
some say M,A double T is wierd,
leavin this comment on voodoobeard,
Simon is half the size of STE,
but hell ,he's more punk than me,
Pete he is the pastor,
spreadin GODS word on the Ghettoblaster,
like Jesus luvs uncondiontionally,
he is the king of kings officially,
R,O,B im old skoolin,
the devils tryin his foolin,
but jesus keeps on rulin,
same ole' satan tryin to decieve,
but he cant burn me cuz i believe,
Jesus he gave luv and grace,
he spread it all across the human race,
tactics by satan did fail,
the gates of hell will not prevail,
the bible his word was GOD sent,
check the message in lyrical content,
the Word it goes out to strangers,
savin people like the mighty morphin power rangers,
take heed and learn a lesson,
pray to god n he'l give you a blessin,
wat we need is a lift,
all we need is G.I.F.T.

it all started wen si rapped on matts site(cool)
but then i rapped, then he re-rapped(again cool)
but i came up with this(above)if you want to see how it began check matts comments...the song in my last post was written by rwj..
thats all folks
tripleEggz
rwj

lyrical content by rwj at 24.2.05

2 Comments:

  • hiya rob cool rap and thanks for saying that bout me on my comments u r super cool and have u got an msn address if u do plz comment it to my blog ok thanks and read the story its very sad :( .see u tomorrow night bye and gud luck for the thingy mabob as well tomorrow night ok bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    god bless

    By Blogger kylie, at Thursday, 24 February, 2005  

  • My goodness, Rob, you will be a music star soon. Hey, I like the lyrics. Can you write a rap about me, too :-)
    Sorry, I'm tired, worked 11 hours yesterday, started at 7:30am and went home at 11:30pm (had a break inbetween tough - I'm not supergirl yet).Today started work at 7:15 and my face will hit the keyboard soon.

    By Blogger Simone's adventures, at Saturday, 26 February, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home