YO COR BURN ME

February 22, 2005

fixed

as i have not blogged for weeks (due to the fact that i had spyware which wouldnt allow me to open any files) i will now (der) so much has happened ,MOM is almost over, and GOD has been talking to me quite a lot..when i was walking back from church i could smell a really strong smell of burning, inquisitivley i looked around to see wat was smoldering, but i couldnt see anything..without realizing wat i had said(as i often talk to my self) i said "well, i'm not on fire" as soon as i said that ,the burning smell dissipated,and i realised that was god telling me that i wasnt on fire for him..and that (like the burning smell) i had been letting things cloud my vision and the perspective i see god in.. so i believe that if any of your brothers and sisters in christ are discouraged in their faith, uplift them and share whatever burden they carry.Pray,Pray and then Pray some more!!!

If someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritualshould restore him gently,but watch yourself,or you may also be tempted. carry each others burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of christ.
-galatians 6:1-2
if anyone fells like their flame has been supressed for any reason, then ask and you will be re-ignited...laser quest last night was well cool and Amy is now really old......hehe!!!i found these lyrics
"ALL I WANNA BE"
verse
you know how you want me to live my life
to follow you through pain and strife
the path is narrow you light my way
even in the darkest part i will not stray
in trouble times you carried me
all across the beaches and the sea
i could sore forever on your wings
over the mountains you are the king of kings..
chorus
all i wanna be is
wat you want me to be
all i wanna do
is wat you want me to do
all i wanna see is
wat you want me to see
wat im gonna do
is raises my hands to you
raise my hands to you
raise my voice to you
lift my praise to you
all my praise to you
its a cool song: i would love to hear your thoughts on this song because the lyrics really encourage me
comment now thankyou please
rob
triple eggz

lyrical content by rwj at 22.2.05

8 Comments:

  • boo!!!bet i scared ya bet ya'll runnin to get to the loo cause i scared ya so much

    By Blogger rwj, at Tuesday, 22 February, 2005  

  • Hi Rob
    It is so good to see that you are still strong in your faith and that you seem to get stronger every day. You are such a wicked guy, I miss you very much. Please give Emma a big hug from me and then she can give you a big hug from me :-)
    Be blessed little brother

    By Blogger Simone's adventures, at Tuesday, 22 February, 2005  

  • hey simone u rule emma n claire say hey and emma thanks you for the big hug..u encourage me dudlesac be blessed big sister

    By Blogger rwj, at Tuesday, 22 February, 2005  

  • hiya rob
    thx for sending me a comment and i know tht no-one knows what goes on in each others lives but its just i called her like ten times and she ignored meand i felt like i had done something wrong :( and i havent. so i tryed to say hi to caroline and she ignored me totally and thn she talks to everyone accept me. :'(. i am so annoyed now. plz rob can u pray for me and caroline plz plz plz.
    kylie
    bye xxxxxxxxxxxx
    god bless and jesus keeps telling me tht i should pray and pray for her but i do and it doe work.

    By Blogger kylie, at Tuesday, 22 February, 2005  

  • kylie it is working but you just havent seen the results yet...keep prayin i will also pray for this situation..

    By Blogger rwj, at Tuesday, 22 February, 2005  

  • hiya rob erm i would like to just say i have always been in a strong relationship wiv god its just i dont show it most of the time i always keep it in my heart, i believe alot in god. I can feel it is working now cuz i am much much much happier today wen i sat by emily caroline said y didnt u sit by me and i said well i thought there was no seats available next to ya so i moved next to her and we didnt talk all the way through the service its very weird tho cuz normally she chats away to me and never stops telling me about her weekend and wats happens to her at school and at home but this time she just didnt speak a word to me :(.
    kylie bye xxxxxx
    god bless u both

    By Blogger kylie, at Wednesday, 23 February, 2005  

  • Yo! Its ste. Thanx for the words of encouragement. We all feel run down sometimes, and it always feels like your the only one feeling like this and that everyone else must be sooo much more spiritual than me. But thats not true. Everyone has their bad patches, and if they say they dont them they are lying! (rant over). Cool lyrics. Who is it?

    ps If you smell burning again check it isnt you. You never can be too careful!

    By Blogger Lemony Snickett, at Thursday, 24 February, 2005  

  • thanx ste, i shud stop carrying those darn flints in the same bag as the firewood...i dont know who the lyrics are by!soz!

    By Blogger rwj, at Thursday, 24 February, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home