YO COR BURN ME

May 04, 2006

FOUND

i think i know what ive lost, that loving feeling?no stupid, my relationship with jesus..my bad, obviously!!!i know he wants me to connect but, i never seem to find the time, i dont pray and i dont read my bible out of church, NOT because i dont want to, some how it just never happens, this cant be the example i should be setting to work colleages, who know i believe in jesus, i cant be talking the talk and not walking the walk...i need to change! sorry i aint seen you all or blogged lately but i been working hard and late!!! and being excited but extremely apprehensive about my trip to belarus where the only people i know going are two and a half times my age!!!no disrespect, they have been AMAZINGLY HELPFULL, it would have been easy probably to have someone closer to my own age, to talk too!!! this just shows my priorities are wrong, but hopefully going away might give me time to try and re-build my relationship with god and be focused on him, this is easy in theory but will i actually do it, i have the perfecct oppurtunity, i feel easier now ive got things off my chest and out in the open...i think ive lost RWJ, i aint to sure where he is either, i just cant find myself
thanx for listenin

lyrical content by rwj at 4.5.06

2 Comments:

  • Rob, never forget that you can't do it, but the Holy Spirit within you and he is always there, this is not about feelings, but facts. I know it's hard to read the bible every day, but try to find a time where you can do it and then do it always at the same time. Never give up on him, because he won't give up on you and always remember what Jesus has done for you. Your love for him will grow :-) I love you! Hope to see you soon.
    PS: When are you going to Belarus? Oh yea, and about football, I will support the Swiss as long as they're playing and when they're out I'll support Sweden :-) Go Swedishland!!!!

    By Blogger Simone's adventures, at Thursday, 04 May, 2006  

  • Dood, dont worry, we all feel like this sometimes.
    Prayer and reading your bible are always the first two things to suffer in times of crisis (when really they are the two things we should be doing more of!). Belarus will give you plenty of opportunity to get right with God, its SO peaceful out there and you'll be asleep by about 8:00pm!(I think its all the fresh air!)
    catch ya later bro!
    ste

    By Blogger Lemony Snickett, at Thursday, 11 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home