YO COR BURN ME

November 27, 2005

Selah?

Psalm 3
Confidence in Troubled Times
1 LORD, how my foes increase! There are many who attack me.
2 Many say about me, "There is no help for him in God."

Selah
3 But You, LORD, are a shield around me, my glory, and the One who lifts up my head.
4 I cry aloud to the LORD, and He answers me from His holy mountain.

Selah
5 I lie down and sleep; I wake again because the LORD sustains me.
6 I am not afraid of the thousands of people who have taken their stand against me on every side.
7 Rise up, LORD! Save me, my God! You strike all my enemies on the cheek; You break the teeth of the wicked.
8 Salvation belongs to the LORD; may Your blessing be on Your people.

Selah

"Selah ( Hebrew) meaning "pause, reflection", within the context of a prayer or psalms, is similar in purpose to Amen in that it stresses the importance of the preceding passage."
Talk soon!
remember to say hey to rwj

lyrical content by rwj at 27.11.05

8 Comments:

  • hey!! that rhymes!!
    thanx for the Hebrew lesson!!
    is it pronounced like cellar?
    it's a very cool passage, but i don't like the idea of having teeth broken!!!love you lots!!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    By Blogger Emma, at Thursday, 01 December, 2005  

  • Hey rwj, another amazing post!

    By Blogger Simon Bridgwater, at Monday, 05 December, 2005  

  • I'm liking the Hebrew lesson. It's always good to know how to communicate with an angry rabbi!
    love you x

    By Blogger Lemony Snickett, at Tuesday, 06 December, 2005  

  • Hey Rob
    Thanks for your blog entry. Ich liebe dich auch!!!! No, I never received your postcard, did you put a stamp for Europe on it?? But here we go, I send you my address again and I hope you will send me another card: Simone Wuethrich - Gruenfeldstrasse 6 - 4123 Allschwil - Switzerland

    By Blogger Simone's adventures, at Wednesday, 07 December, 2005  

  • i love you Robert!
    blog something different!!
    i like hearin ur thoughts!!
    please get the day off or switch ur shift!(wot a mouth full!)
    love you loads and loads!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    word verification: lunvoqbw!! it sounds kinda russian!!

    By Blogger Emma, at Wednesday, 14 December, 2005  

  • please blog something new!!!!!!
    love you loads
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, 20 December, 2005  

  • Good grief Robert, where on earth are you?????????? Miss you and hope to hear from you soon. Happy new year. Love and hug

    By Blogger Simone's adventures, at Friday, 06 January, 2006  

  • please blog something, while we r all still relatively young!!if ya dont mind!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, 13 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home