YO COR BURN ME

February 12, 2006

is this real...cos I feel fake...Oprah Winfrey...Ricki Lake...teach me things...I dont need to know

"SHEEP?, Next time I'll try and count my BLESSINGS, I'll soon loose count, and Nod off!!"

'Be full of joy in the Lord always, i will say again, be full of joy .Do not worry about anything, but pray about everything you need, always giving thanks. And God's peace, which is so great we can't even understand, will keep your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Brothers and sisters, think about the things that are
True and honourable
Right and pure
Beautiful and respected
Do what you learned and recieved from me, what i told you, and what you saw me do. And the God who gives peace will be with you.'
Philippians 4

'Yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
I will be joyful in God my Savior.
The Sovereign LORD is my strength'

Habakkuk 3:18-19

Anyone who maybe feels no direction in there life at the moment should read Habakkuk, its very short and very comforting, from personal experience

Rememba to say hey! to rwj

lyrical content by rwj at 12.2.06

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home