YO COR BURN ME

February 09, 2006

Dont quote me on this (sorry)

There are more tears shed over answered prayers than over unanswered prayers.
Saint Theresa of Jesus

It is no use walking anywhere to preach unless our walking is our preaching.
Saint Francis Of Assisi
There used to be a real me, but I had it surgically removed.
Peter Sellers
Everything has got a moral if you can only find it.
Lewis Carroll
Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught.
Sir Winston Churchill
Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles.
Charlie Chaplin
If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
Jesus
out of all these quotes the last is my favorite its Matthew 16:24-25
GO READ!!!
LOVE
RWJ

lyrical content by rwj at 9.2.06

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home