YO COR BURN ME

August 26, 2006

...testify!

you are there, i dont care,
its fact that your there,
believe what your taught,
not what you believe,
its the only thing i know,
i dont need help,
im ok

BANG!your not there, i dont care,
you dont exsist to me,
truths in the textbook,
not in no 'good book'
miracles are just fantasy,
that aint blasphemy,
now i know,
you cant help me,
im ok

are you there?, i might care?
am i wasting my breath?,
things go wrong, lifes crap,
just in case you exsist,
apparently you change lives?,
your more than just an infants tale?,
im not sure,

you were always there, now i care!

lyrical content by rwj at 26.8.06

4 Comments:

  • Rob! I will always wave when I see you, if I fail you may royally kick my ass, love you and your ways, j9 xxx

    By Blogger thej9, at Monday, 28 August, 2006  

  • i lovin the bloggin!!
    im bein really sloppy wi my bloggin!!
    i love you my sweety pie!!!
    i love pie!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, 12 September, 2006  

  • Dramatic, but at least there's hope in the end. That's life. Keep on wavering your sword Rob, victory is ours :-) Love & hug form Switzerland

    By Blogger Simone's adventures, at Wednesday, 13 September, 2006  

  • Hey Rob. Yes, Roger rocks, if he were to become a Christian that guy could so impact the world, so lets pray for him. Yes, life is great, God blessed me with a great family and great friends and with hope that I will get married some day - I'm only 18, so there's still loads of time ;-)Big changes might be close. You should come and see!

    By Blogger Simone's adventures, at Monday, 18 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home