YO COR BURN ME

April 13, 2005

IMAGINE THIS

You are Christian living in Indonesia, and most of your friends are also Christians. One day, a group of muslim warriors raid your town. Having lined you all up in single line, soldiers command you to deny your faith in Jesus Christ. When your best friend is pulled out of the line and questioned, he refuses to renounce Jesus and the soldiers brutally kill him. You are next in line for questioning.

What would you do?

lyrical content by rwj at 13.4.05

1 Comments:

  • Hi Rob, I'm not to sure what I would do, I would love to say that I would die for my faith but I don't know if I would be strong enough at a moment like that. What I know is, that I will be coming to England on the 7th May and I hope you will have some time to hang with me. Cu soon.

    By Blogger Simone's adventures, at Wednesday, 20 April, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home